JomRun for Malaysia!
Nothing binds us closer together than sports. JOM celebrate Malaysia Day by running a virtual run together! Run and get a custom made Finisher-Tee when you’ve hit the checkpoints!
How it works :
There will be 4 different checkpoints : 10km, 50km, 100km & 200km. Get a free finisher-tee when you complete a minimum of 10km. Your finisher tee will be given to you based on the checkpoints you’ve hit.
How to submit:
GPS tracking devices and treadmills are allowed
|A||JomRun Virtual Run||RM30|
Time: 12:00 AM
Remarks: The Finisher-Tee will be posted within 3 days after the race ends. For Malaysia, the estimated delivery time is 5-7 working days. For other countries, it may take up to 14 working days.
How does JomRun for Malaysia work?
• Use a GPS-tracking running app/ treadmill to track your runs (You can accumulate your distance with multiple runs!)
• Track and finish the race
• Screenshot/ Take picture (if you are using treadmill). You don’t have to submit anything if your Strava/ Polar/ Apple Health account is connected to JomRun.
• We will verify it and send you your finisher tee!
You can submit your routes by sending screenshots/ pictures (of your treadmill activities) to our Whatsapp number (+60184084900). All walking and running activities are counted.
• Last submission by 2 Sep 2018, Sun (23:59) GMT+08
• “No completion, no Finisher-Tee” policy; Checks will be done on the submissions.
• Refund and/or transfer of bib is not allowed.
• Step Counters are not allowed
• All GPS-based app are accepted
• Account may be suspended if fraudulent results are found
• You can accumulate your distance with multiple runs!